Your decision for choosing to study in Australia is right because
- Education system in Australia assures you quality educational delivery and it’s taken as prestigious degree around the globe.
- Australia is welcoming multi-cultural society and it is safest country in the world
- Government (ESOS Act) protects the investment of students for what they have paid.
- Post-study work options
- Native English Speaking country
- Full name: Commonwealth of Australia Government Federal Parliamentary & Constitutional Monarchy
- Population: 23.7 million
- Capital: Canberra
- Largest city: Sydney
- Area: 7.7 million sq km (2.9 million sq miles)
- Administration: 6 states and 2 Territories
- Major language: English
- Major religion: Christianity
- Life expectancy: 80 years (men), 84 years (women) (UN)
- Monetary unit: 1 Australian dollar = 100 cents
The education system in Australia basically consist of Academic and vocational route. And each system of education is systematically well connected pathway to each other. The education in Australia is based on quality and recognized as prestigious degree worldwide. The current regulation of Australia for study aspirants is based on (Genuine Temporary Entrant) GTE. Students who have got the admission into Streamline visa processing providers on eligible courses will get low risk on their visa assessment regardless of their country of origin. The current government policy has assured the international students that will get the learning opportunity not only in the university framework but also in real ground in Australia by the means of Post Study Work (PSW). Still the Human resource is not sufficient for the economy of the Australia, so they are welcoming large no of migrants. Australia in conclusion can be said as the best place to study for the students who can satisfy the GTE requirement.
Application requirements for VisaAll certified academic documents & achievements passport Confirmation of Enrolment Bank Balance or educational loan Police report Relationship certificate Valid English Test Score (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE) Property Valuation Income source Medical Report Medical and travel insurance
Application requirements for admission
- All certified academic documents & achievement
- Valid English Test Score (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE)
- Filled application forms
- Statement of Purpose
Streamlined visa ProcessingStreamlined visa processing for this visa is designed for international students applying to study in Australia at a participating university or non-university higher education provider. You may be eligible for streamlined visa processing if your main course of study is an Advanced Diploma (Higher Education), Bachelor degree or a Masters by coursework.
Genuine temporary entrant requirementYour individual circumstances must demonstrate that you genuinely intend to stay in Australia temporarily. The factors that are considered during assessment of the genuine temporary entrant (GTE) requirement include:
- your personal circumstances in your home country
- your potential circumstances in Australia
- the value of the course to your future
- your immigration history
- Any other matter that is relevant to your intention to remain in Australia temporarily.
If you are a minor the intentions of your parent, legal guardian or spouse will also be considered.
Sometime the student intending to study in Australia in Higher education courses do not meet entry requirements of the course on that situation students can choose for packaged course pathway to study the desired courses. The packaged courses may be an ELICOS, foundation year, bridging course or vocational educational course as prerequisite or to enable you to commence your Advanced Diploma, Bachelor or Masters by Coursework degree
In order to get streamline to your visa the prerequisite or enabling course must be provided by your SVP education provider or an educational business partner nominated by your education provider.
Travel, tuition and living expenses
The table below is a guide to expenses in Australia. Per Person Amount required in AUD Travel Yourself Return air fare to Australia Family members One return air fare to Australia per person Tuition Yourself Course fees Children aged 5-18 AUD8000 per year Living Yourself AUD18 610 per year Partner AUD6515 per year First child AUD3720 per year Each other child AUD2790 per year
You can work a maximum of 40 hours per fortnight when your course is in session and unlimited hours when your course is not in session. You cannot undertake work until you have started your course in Australia.Work that is part of your course is not included in the limit of 40 hours per fortnight.If you are doing voluntary or unpaid work it is included in the limit of 40 hours per fortnight. A fortnight begins on any Monday and ends on the second following Sunday.
Dependent family can work a maximum of 40 hours per fortnight throughout the year. A week begins on any Monday and ends on the second following Sunday. Family members of students enrolled in Masters by coursework can work unlimited hours when the student starts their main course.Family members cannot undertake work until you have started your course in Australia. You must also comply with the state and territory laws of Australia.
What you can do with your student Visa
- You can study in Australia
- Eligible dependent family members can accompany you to Australia
- You can work up to 40 hours per fortnight while your course is in session and unlimited hours during scheduled course breaks.
- Your family members can work up to 40 hours per fortnight provided you have commenced your course of study in Australia. If you are doing a postgraduate course, such as a Master’s degree, your family members can work unlimited hours once you commence this course.
- Your partner can study in Australia for up to three months.